- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments).
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Monitor and maintain store inventory.
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best. Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques. Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
- Handle complaints from customers.
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable.
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.50-$36.78 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location